Our Sustainability Pledge...
What are we doing to act responsibly, sustainably and ethically?
- We replace palm oil for natural substitutes such as shea butter and coconut oil.
- We hand make each and every product here in Cornwall.
- Our candles are free from harmful paraffin wax and are instead made with natural soy wax.
- Each component is circular meaning it can be reused, recycled or composted.
- We offer a service which allows customers to send gifts directly to the recipients to reduce carbon miles.
- Our scents are created by delicately balancing a mix of essential oils, you won't find any synthetic fragrances in our products.
- Our packaging is the appropriate size for the item being shipped.
- Every item we stock and retail is 100% plastic-free.
- We repurpose items and packaging that are not fit for sale.
- On our social media channels, we help to educate our following on how to live an eco-friendly life with weekly tips and hints.
- We use local suppliers where possible to reduce carbon miles.
- Transparency between the business and customer is crucial to us - if you have any questions related to our ethos, we're happy to answer them.